Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

KeraCare Creme Humecto Conditioner

KeraCare is known to have an amazing healthy line of hair product. While researching moisturizing conditioners, I read various reviews on KeraCare Creme Humecto Conditioner is apparently a GREAT moisturizing conditioner. However according to many reviews the 5lb tub has a richer consistency and serves as a better conditioner.

After a year of dodging the 50$ 5lb tub for a richer consistency compared to the 8/16 oz, I came across an article informing me that the makers of this conditioner have now imroved the formula in the smaller sizes. I found the new and improved richer consistency in the smaller bottles costing me a mere yet whomping 16$.

Just as reviews stated, this conditioner is extremely moisturizing and makes your hair feel amazing. It is now one of my STAPLE products. I absolutely love it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment =)