Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Relaxed Since 3 years old

I have ALWAYS been relaxed. In fact...sadly to say I have been relaxed since the age of 3...(YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS)...i know i know. But I assure you I didnt really have much say in that. At 21 years old I am still relaxed. For many years of my relaxed life my mother played my stylist & I must admit she DID over process my hair. Safe to say though, it has never been completely damaged!!! It has however remained the same length give or take a couple inches for as long as I can remember...


I was always content with my shoulder length thick grade of hair. High school I was constantly getting styled with up-dos, buns and ponytails. The 2nd half of high school I was routinely getting doobies every 2 weeks blowouts and all. I thought my hair was just FAB....unhealthy is what it was becoming.

I went away to college and decided I want a sew in. So  i got one kept it in for just about the entire 1st semester(3monts). When I took it out...hunny talk about DAMAGE. The back of my hair was choppy and short. My thick texture was quickly thinning. My edges were also thinned and to me it was just a mess. I admit it could have been worse but this was not MY hair.

After about a year of attempting to nurse my hair back to health with no progress I decided I'm going on a Hair Journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment =)